Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day
So we actually went on Friday instead of Saturday. So for dinner we went to Olive Garden. It was so good.

Outside the Restaurant
Us at the table waiting for our food
Our tasty food
After, we went to a movie. It was "Hes Not That In To You". It was good. This picture is kinda funny. After the movie (it was dark) I said to Cheyo smile I going to take a picture. So we leaned together and we smiled. CLICK. And I thought WOW that was bright. So then I looked at the picture and I had to laugh we look so silly! He said it looks like I am high. I was just trying to keep my eyes open.

Then we went home and hung out.


Cheyo played a video game.

These were our left overs! So excited!

2 comments:

  1. Sister I love you so much! I miss being there so much. I wish we could hang out and go one doubles together like we used to. Be good have fun and miss me lots. Love you Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the life of blogging. Check out my blog www.thecutestboysever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete