Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Trip To St. George.
So Zack (my brother) has been looking for a truck pretty much since the day he turned 16. Now he finally found one that was in good shape and what he wanted. But it was in St. George. So down we went.
Zack drove down.
We sat in the back.

So from about 5 miles away from this building Zack said. "Look at that really cool cloud." None of us really knew what he was talking about.... 5 miles down the road we see this. Then he says "Oh I thought that was a cloud it looked a lot cooler." So I told him I was going to take a picture of it. I thought it was really funny.


Almost there!!!
Driving away

First fill up!
So I wanted a picture of total miles from St. George to Salt Lake but I was driving. I saw the sign and I grabed my camera and hurry and click. Little too late.

So then I inlisted my mom to take the picture of the next sign. Click too early. I just said its ok and we put the camera down.



He loves his truck. It is really nice.

While we were in St. George we had to stop at in - n -out burger. So good.
It was so crazy there. So many people.

Our delicious food


I am so excited cause I found out that they are opening a In - n - Out in Draper.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to know how many total miles it is from St. George to West Jordan/SLC/whatever, All you have to do is look at the exit number on whichever exit you get off of here. So say the 90th south exit is (I really can't remember what it is) like exit 278 then minus 4 (because the first St. George exit is 4 miles from the border) and there you go. It would theoretically be 274 miles from St. George. BUT if you want to know the miles from the first exit you get to when you are driving TO St. George (the one that is right by the in n out burger) I think it is exit 8. Intuitive I know...only because I've driven there a hundred times and I finally realized that the exit number correlates with the mile marker...which is also helpful to know when driving across country...if you want to know why I will tell you cause it would take too long to write on here)...

    Anyway the other thing I wanted to say was that the in n out burger was CRAZY busy the day it opened! The line went all the way behind the bed bath and beyond...it was insane. I don't know what all the fuss is about, there are only like three menu items! haha! I think everyone in St. George went there!

    ReplyDelete