Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bobby's Birthday





So Bobby's Birthday is Feb. 23rd. But we celebrated on Monday. We went to Goodwood in Ogden. The whole family was there Vicki, Chino, Chris, Maria, Austin, Jesse, Collin, Dominick, Bobby, Sharise, Jace, Grandma Swensen, Preston, Cheyo & I. It was a lot of fun. After dinner we went to Baskin Robins for ice cream. It was just Bobby, Sharise, Jace, Cheyo & I. They have pink spoons there, many of you know that is my favorite color. Of course I took a picture of it. Sharise got this ice cream that reminded me of her. It had sprinkle cake and frosting in it. I said to her and Bobby that it reminded me of her. When we were in high school she would eat a tub of sprinkle frosting for breakfast. We had lots of fun and Jace was really cute eating ice cream.














No comments:

Post a Comment