Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day Of School


Today was the Kids First day of school. They were very cute. They called me tonight and I talked to them for about a half hour. Each one of them had a story about there day.


Haylie it was her first day of 1st grade. She Said " I had to stay at school for 6 HOURS!" I also asked her about eating lunch at school. She Said "I forgot Um um um um um how to put my tray way. But my friend helped me." She is getting so big.

Riley is in 2nd grade. So he kinda know the ropes. He told me "I was to afraid to talk today. So I didn't even get in trouble." I thought that was super funny. He also told me that there was only one friend in his class. I told him that, that was probably because hes 1st grade teacher told the 2nd grade teacher that they talk to much. So they had to separate them. He didn't believe me that they would talk to each other. I said to him ask your mom. He did and she agreed with me.



Today was Hannah's First day of Middle School. In Idaho they have Elementary, Middle School, Junior High, & High School. She was very excited that she was able to find some of her old friends. She said it was big and there was a lot of people. She was also very excited to be taking choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment